Lumen Cinema General Terms and Conditions
- Please read the below general Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) applicable to Lumen Cinema (“Cinema”). By purchasing a ticket and/or entering the Cinema premises, you are agreed to be bound by this Terms and Conditions.
- 1. Tickets sold are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, cannot be re-sold and void if altered.
- 2. Please check the transaction amount before payment. Any disputes in the transaction amount discovered thereafter will not be entertained.
- 3. Child tickets apply to children aged 11 or below only; Senior tickets apply to aged 60 or above only; Student tickets apply to Hong Kong full-time students only.
- 4. Ticket’s Booking Number will be sent to your email and/or member account (if any). Please keep your Booking Number secure and avoid loss or disclose to any unauthorized party. Cinemas shall not be responsible for any liability or loss.
- 5. Cinema remains open during Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above and Black Rainstorm Warning. If you cannot attend the show by reason of such typhoon signal or rainstorm warning, please bring your tickets to associated Lumen Cinema box office for exchange of tickets of the same movie (subject to availability) within 7 days after the date of that movie. No refund will be offered. Lumen Cinema reserves the right to exchange the tickets for another movie. This arrangement is not applicable to house booking.
- 1. Children with height over 1 meter must hold valid tickets. Each adult can accompany no more than one child with height under 1 meter and without occupying any seat (NOT applicable for VIP house).
- 2. A valid Proof of Age* of the Child or Senior ticket holders is required for verification purpose before admission to the cinema houses.
- 3. A valid Proof of Studentship* of the Student ticket holders is required for verification purpose before admission to the cinema houses.
- 4 Category III movies are strictly approved for persons who have attained the age of 18 years. A valid Proof of Age* is required for verification before admission to cinema houses showing Category III movies. Cinema may deny your admission without any refund or compensation if you failed to produce the proof.
- 5. The audience are required to bring their own 3D glasses for watching 3D movies. 3D glasses can be purchased at Cinemas Box Office.
- 6. All dangerous or hazardous items or any items that may interfere with other persons’ enjoyment of movies are prohibited in the cinema houses. Cinema has the right to deny admission of any person carrying such prohibited items to the cinema houses;
- 7. Refreshments are available in Cinema concession counter. No outside food and drinks are allowed in the cinema houses (Lumen Café included).
- 8. Animals, livestock or pets are not allowed in any part of the cinema houses.
Each patron must hold a valid ticket for admission, and please be seated according to the information printed on the ticket
- In Cinema Auditoriums
- 1. Unauthorized photo-taking, audio and/or video recording is strictly forbidden in the cinema auditoriums. Cinema reserves the rights to hand-over the offenders of undertaking the above-mentioned unauthorized activities to and report the case to law-enforcement agencies. Any unauthorized recordings, tapes, films and/or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed.
- 2. The use of light emitting or ringing device (including but not limited to mobile phones, tablets and laptops) is prohibited during screening.
- 3. Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or any other artificial cigarettes or smoking devices) within the Cinema premises is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Please do not behave in a manner that adversely impacts the enjoyment of other audiences.
- 5. Please be responsible for your own personal property. Cinema shall not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen personal items that are brought into the Cinema.
- 6. Cinema shall not be responsible for any information displayed or disseminated by any third party or for the content of any movie, trailer or advertisement that are shown on the premises.
- 7. If Cinemas considers or suspects that you have violated or are about to violate this Terms and Conditions, Cinemas has the sole discretion to refuse selling tickets to you and/ or deny your admission to or request you to leave the Cinema where appropriate without refund or compensation.
- 8. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of this Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- 9. Cinema reserves the right to amend and supplement this Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- 10. Cinema reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in the case of any dispute.
- * Proof of Age includes Hong Kong Identity Card, Senior Citizen Card, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents and Passport. Proof of Studentship includes local full-time student ID Card (Excluded Lifelong Learner Card, Alumni card or Student Octopus Card).